Employment documents are available as fillable PDFs. You will need Adobe Reader on your computer to open and save this type of file. If you don't have this free program on your computer, go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download it.
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact the District’s ADA Office, Mrs. Carmen Bush, 701 E. Pennsylvania Ave., Bonifay, FL , email [email protected], or call 850-547-9341 x1253 for assistance.
Appointments are required for fingerprinting. Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00 a.m. are the available days and times. Please call Georgia at 850-547-9341, ext. 1232, to schedule your fingerprinting.View Job Postings
- Application for Non-Instructional Employment - App Non-Instructional Employment--Updated 10-23-20.pdf (252.0 KBs)
- Application for Instructional Employment - App Instructional Employment--Updated 10-23-20.pdf (203.8 KBs)
- Direct Deposit Form - HDSB-DirectDeposit-20.pdf (309.1 KBs)
- FRS Employment Certification Form - FRS Employment Certification Form.pdf (133.8 KBs)
SUMMER 2023 VPK TEACHER
- Applications Accepted
- 4/5/23 - 5/26/23
* by close of business
- Job Description
- Priority will be given to current employees. Applicants must hold a valid teaching certification, be reading endorsed and highly effective or effective on their most recent teacher evaluation. Current elementary teachers will be given priority. Three or more VPK students must register for the summer program to fill the position.
Interested applicants should contact Pamela Price at [email protected], or by fax at (850)547-3568. These positions will remain open for a minimum of six (6) days and will close when filled.
- Contact Name
- Pam Price
- Contact Number
- [email protected]
- **QUALIFICATIONS ATTACHED**
- Summer VPK Job Description.docx (211.8 KBs)
|MS ELA Teacher w/Reading Endorsement||Bonifay K-8||6/6/23||Chey Bowers or Tiffany Steverson||850-547-3631|
|AIDE with COACHING RESPONSIBILITIES||Poplar Springs High School||6/7/23||LAURA WATFORD||850-263-6260|
|VARSITY SOFTBALL COACH||Holmes County High School||6/7/23||Laurence Pender||850-547-9000|
|MATH TEACHER 9-12||Holmes County High School||6/8/23||Laurence Pender||850-547-9000|
|ESE TEACHER SUMMER POSITION||Holmes County District Office||6/30/23||Donnita Butorac||850-547-9341 ext.1233|
|ESE PARAPROFESSIONAL SUMMER POSITION||Holmes County District Office||6/30/23||Donnita Butorac||850-547-9341 ext.1233|
|SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST||Holmes County District Office||5/24/24||Donnita Butorac||850-547-9341 ext. 1233|
|SPEECH and LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST||Holmes County District Office||5/24/24||Donnita Butorac||850-547-9341 ext.1233|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHER 9-12||Holmes County High School||5/31/24||Laurence Pender||850-547-9000|
|HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER 9-12||Holmes County High School||5/31/24||Laurence Pender||850-547-9000|