The 2021-22 controlled open enrollment reassignment application is now available on the Controlled Open Enrollment page of our site.  

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions document and and look at the school zone map to determine if you need to submit a reassignment application for your child.  If you reside outside of Holmes County, you do not have to obtain a waiver from your home school district.  Out-of-state students will still need a waiver.  Any student wishing to attend a school that is not in their assigned zone must submit a reassignment application to Holmes County each year.  Applications must be submitted by Friday, May 14.

Click here to access the application form.